The Corporate Machine
The Corporate Machine™ is Stardock’s classic 2001 real-time economic strategy game, available now on Steam. Dive back into the timeless battle for one of the most ruthless environments ever created: international trade.
Corporations exist in a constant state of war: Plotting to destroy their rivals, CEOs chase world domination through economic strategies less deadly but more complex than any military maneuver. Control the market, or face the prospect of buyout and bankruptcy. Build your business empire, dominate the industry, and amass a fortune you will need that private island to fully enjoy.
- OS: Windows 95 or newer
- Processor: 75 MHz Pentium Processor or better
- Memory: 32 MB RAM
- Graphics: 8 MB DirectX Compatible 16-bit high-color video card
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Multiplayer through Stardock .net requires forwarding port 5011 on your router to your game PC.