Inspired by the writing of H.P. Lovecraft, Atari’s Alone in the Dark series is recognized as the “Father of the Survival Horror Genre”. Alone in the Dark: Illumination explores this dark legacy in a terrifying action-horror experience.
Battle through dynamic environments filled with bloodthirsty beasts. Build your party as you rescue your companions including the Witch, Engineer and Priest, each with a unique set of special abilities and weapons.
Danger lurks in every shadow. While your friends may help, at the end of the night you are always Alone in the Dark.
- Four Unique Heroes : The Hunter, the Witch, the Priest and the Engineer each offer unique gameplay experiences with distinctive weapons, skills and powers to unlock.
- Play as a Team or Alone in the Dark : Play with all four characters in co-operative multiplayer mode, build smaller teams for greater challenge, or face the darkness alone.
- Diverse Environments : Four campaigns with multiple levels take players through the blasted landscape of Lorwich, and deep below to unearth the mysteries of this forsaken township.
- Eldritch Horror : Inspired by the writing of H.P. Lovecraft, beings from beyond madness, including Roof Walkers, Shapes and Spawns will haunt your nightmares.
- Dynamic Environments : Interact with dynamic environmental puzzles to change the structure of the map and advance your quest.
- Harness the Power of Illumination : Light up maps to create safe zones, and damage your foes.